WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Just a Note


Hello and happy Wednesday, today is my last day at work for this week..  Today's card is one that I really like how it came out but the lighting seems a little off.  I have Melissa from Moe Creations to thank for this card's inspiration.  After seeing her video I decided to use my Wellies die for the first time  and I am sure I will be using it again soon.  I used paper from a Momenta 6x6 paper pad, some stitched rectangle dies, flowers from Hobby Lobby and a punch for the greenery.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Designer Challenge #6 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, take care and enjoy your day.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an awesome looking card. I love it!

kjb said...

Very nice card. Love the boots and flowers.

Monica said...

You make really nice cards and this one in particular stole my heart. I am your newest follower and would love you to follow my little blog as well.

I really like the yellow gum boots here and the flowers look lovely.

Happy crafting,

Monica

Melissa said...

Well, it sure came out very cute, you did an amazing job, glad I could inspire you to use your Wellies die, thanks so much for joining CARDZ TV CHALLENGE!