WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy Monday


It's Monday and the start of a new work week, lots going on.  The weekend goes by so quick but I did manage to get a few cards in the mail and some made to share on the blog this week.  Today I am sharing a Mother's Day card created using card sketch#96 for inspiration from Sketch N Scrap, papers, enamel dots and washi from Echo Park by Lori Whitlock.  I used my SLICE to cut the pitcher and flowers, the SLICE is still one of my go to machines!  I am also sharing this card for the Scraps of Color, first and third monthly challenge and the any holiday challenge#298 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Take care and I hope you'll come back soon.

8 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so pretty and I love the color combination.

Tink said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR challenge..

Lisa in Texas said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the vase and the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful Mother's Day Card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Karen said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love the little flower pot! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Treva, this is such a pretty card - perfect for a Mother's Day card! I love that floral paper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina-DT