WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

From the Heart


Hello Thursday, the forecast calls for some bad weather.  Today I am making a turnaround road trip home.  It has been over a week since my uncle (one of my father's brothers) transitioned from earth to his heavenly home and today the family will celebrate his life.  I wasn't sure I wanted to go but I felt I should go to support my father, the relationship with my father's family is different from the one we have with my mother's family.  My father has often said it's his fault because he never made our relationship with his family a priority. So today I am sharing a card that I made for my dad.  I used inspiration from skerch #206 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  The papers came from the Ready Set Go 6x6 paper pad by Amy Tangerine, the sentiment is a stamp from Stampin' Up and  I added a wood veneer heart to complete the card.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

7 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card. Sorry for your loss.

Linda Anderson said...

This definitely is a beautiful card! The sentiment says it all. So sorry for your loss. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Linda

Amber said...

I am sorry the circumstances are sad - this card will brighten your dad's spirits I have faith!) Take care!
Amber, DTM

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I'm sure this card will be very comforting for your Dad, and I'm sure he will know it's from your heart. A great selection of design papers...beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at AHSC.

Alyson Mayo said...

Sorry the circumstances are sad - the card is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect. Beautiful choice of paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card... love and peace to you and your father... Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week.

Oma said...

Beautiful card! So sorry for your loss. I'm sure your Dad will appreciate it. Thanks for joining us at AHSC.