WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hello Friend


It's Thursday and I'm  feeling like I need at least two more days in my work week.  I have been extremely busy, I guess it's good considering the fact that I am so sleepy.  Today I am sharing a card that I made for one of my crafty friends using sketch #40 from Paper Play Sketches.  The strips of pattern papers are left over from another project that I'll share later, the papers are from the Doodlebug take note 6x6 pad that was gifted to me.  The stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV favorite phrases set, the dress form is a Spellbinders die and the flowers are from Paper Studio.  I'm also sharing this card for the flowers challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  Thank you for your visit, hope you'll come back soon.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful and I love the color combination you used. Be Blessed and have an enjoyable Easter weekend!

alice k. said...

This is a very nice clean and simple design - thank you for sharing it at Use Your Stuff!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh how cute!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Treva! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Sketches!
~Owner/DT Janis

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT