WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Cards for Kids


Hello Thursday, more cold weather for us.  Today I am sharing some cards that I created for the FB card angel group or rather it was requested by one of its members.   The request was posted last week for kid cards so I spent some time over the weekend putting these 10 signature simple cards together.  I used a of variety papers, stickers, die cut embellishments and stamps for the sentiments.  I like how they came out and I was able to use some stuff from my stash, used the bike die and reindeer stamp for the first time!  Take care and I hope you'll come back again soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very nice set of cards for the kids. I admire each one. Great job!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

You are getting it done! Nice set of cards.