WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, looking forward to some downtime this weekend or rather maybe not.  Next week is homecoming at my daughter's school and we still need to shop.   Oh well such is life we just have to make the best of it.  Today I am sharing a card that I made using inspiration from this month's sketch #342 over at Die Cuttin'  Divas.  I used papers from the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad, stamped, heat embossed and cut the flowers using a stamp and die set  that I picked up on clearance from Hobby Lobby sometime ago.  I threw away the packaging but I think it may have been something exclusive to HL by Richard Garay, the founder of Fun Stampers Journey.  A few enamel dots and a stamped sentiment completed this card that will be going postal to one of the FB card angels.  I will also share this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #20 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Beautiful! Love those bright yellow flowers.
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty papers and the pretty flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com