WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Hello


Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours for a wonderfully blessed holiday.  I am doing a driveby post this morning as usual there's lots to do.  I m not cooking but I am hoping to get some chores and other tasks done before going to dinner with my in-laws and on Saturday I will spend time with my family.  Today's Hello card was created using a sketch posted for the Bountiful Blessings online crop hosted on Sketch N Scrap's FB page.  I used papers from the Studio Calico Darling Dear 6x6 paper pad, an unbranded stitched oval die, Crafters Companion hello word die and a few Recollections pearls.  I am also sharing this card for the hello challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!