WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Musings


Hello and happy Friday, seasonal temps and lots going on as usual.  I'm back today to share a card created for the third Christmas Card challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  The challenge is to add the word  Christmas to your card.  If you're looking for some inspiration and challenges you should visit their site.  I started this card with the sentiment that I pulled from my stash from last year, used more pattern paper from the American Crafts Hot Cocoa paper pad, cut the ornament with the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge, added some sequins and the card was done.  Thank you for your visit and  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: