WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Musings


Hello and happy Monday, are you excited and ready for Thanksgiving?  Today I am doing a driveby post as I need to get ready for work  so I can run an errand before I take baby girl to school and go into work.  Today's card is one that I put together usuing sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #238, I didn't realize until now that the link has closed!  The pattern paper is from the Jillibean Soup Saffon Yellow Pepper Soup paper pad and the tulip bunch is a cut from  the Silhouette store.  This card was created and is going postal for someone that submitted a request to the FB card angel group.  Take care and enjoy your holiday week.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Hello. I like this beautiful card. I'm back from the cruise and still in FLORIDA. I will get to NC this evening. Have a great Thanksgiving!