WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday Musings


Hello Friday,  cold temps in the forecast today and I have no plans to be out in the shopping chaos.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch #110  from Sketch N Scrap.  I used more pattern paper from the Hot Cocoa  paper pad, cut the tree using the Designer Calendar Cricut cartridge, a Hampton Arts stamp for the sentiment and a few sequins.  Another holiday card done, I just might get my cards done and in the mail on time this year!  Take care, hope you are still creating cherished memories with family and friends.

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a pretty card! LOVE your color choices! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very pretty card. You did a fabulous job with those papers.

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Unknown said...

Stunning! Love the red, black and white! Very eye catching and fun! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I love this card! The colors and that tree are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Love all the Christmas trees! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.