WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, February 16, 2018

Always Have Faith


Hello and happy Friday, I meant to share yesterday but as life would have it I didn't get it done.  So much going on right now, just can't seem to catch up or keep up with everything.  Yesterday's weather was good and today started out good but rain is in the forecast for the ride home so I may go home and get into bed after I pick up the Girl Scout cookies.  Today I am sharing a card that I created for the FB card angel group using misc. paper scraps and the Spellbinders typewriter die gifted to me by Felisa from The Scrapin Diva.  I even pulled out my We R Memory Keepers Sew Stamper and a stamp set that I hadn't used before for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for Challenge #19 - February Anything Goes over at LTCCB  and the Anything Goes Challenge #35 over at Cardz TV.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Yes, that sentiment keeps me going and what a beautiful card to display the love.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This card is perfection in every way!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Love this card and why have I not used that typewriter lol got to pull it out