WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday Musings


Hello and happy Saturday, during a quick driveby post as I never did get to share yesterday.  Nice temps outside but my schedule is jam packed, I have been out of the office for the past two days so I'm in my office trying to do a little catch up while I wait on Baby Girl.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for a online crop hosted on FB by Sketch N Scrap.  I used pattern paper from the Shimelle True Stories 6x6 paper pad, a Brenda Walton Sizzix Thinlit die for the balloons, a Cardz TV stamp for the sentiment and a few pearls as embellishments.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #36 over at Cardz TV.  Take care and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the background paper on the card. I had to look at really closely to realize they were typewriters. Looked like abstract art to me. Very cute!

LilArtsyWoman said...

WOW! This one leaves me speechless...but it is gorgeous and I love those colors.