WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Happy 17th Esperanza


Hello and happy Tuesday, seasonal temps in our area today.   Happy 17th birthday to our baby girl.  Today's project share is one of the cards that I made her for her birthday.  I used one of the drop-in Stephanie Bernard Sizzix dies which I picked up last week at HL from the big clearance sale.  The die cuts an A2 size card which meant I also had to pull out another unused toy (that had been sitting for over 2 years).  Since I didn't have a set of the extended plates  to use with my Cuttlebug or Big Kick so I finally unboxed my Cut 'n' Boss that I had to have a few years back!  The patten paper is from one of the Recollections hot buy pads and the heart shaped shades came from HL too.  Thank you for your visit, have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Happy birthday to your daughter and what a beautiful card you made for her.

The Scrappin Diva said...

love the card and E...happy belated birthday post