WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I love You


Hello and happy Wednesday, more seasonal temps with some areas receiving sleet resulting in delays.  Today we are still celebrating Esperanza; today's project share is the Valentine's Day card that I will be giving to my daughter.  I created the card last Friday during the Friday Night Chat over at Scraps of Color.   I cut the dress using the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge and the heart buttons have been in my stash for so long I don't remember where I got them (they may be Recollections) and the stamp used for the sentiment is from Studio G.  I am sharing this card for the Valentine Cards or Treats challenge over at Pause Dream Enjoy.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

beautiful job

Janis Lewis said...

Cute Valentine card. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.