WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Jaida


Hello and happy Sunday, I am doing a quick driveby post as I need to get ready for church.  I had a very lazy day yesterday so that means today I really have to step up my game.  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I created for a family member, my daughter traveled with other family members to the Poconos to celebrate Jaida's 16th birthday.  Sketch inspiration came from sketch #115 from Sketch N Scrap, paper from Doodlebug Take Note paper pad some unbranded dies and a birthday stamp that I picked up from HL on clearance recently.  I am sharing this card for the February challenge over at Always Happy Birthday and the Anything Goes Challenge #34 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

6 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

So light and springy!

Lisa in Texas said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a pretty birthday card - perfect for a 16th birthday! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Love the 16 in the oval. Beautiful paper and card. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot -
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday. Good luck!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.