WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Monica


Hello and happy Monday, seasonal temps and sunshine after rain yesterday.  The schools had a two hour delay due to numerous accidents caused by black ice, thankful we got to our destination without any problems this morning.  I am suppose to be celebrating my daughter this week but I failed to share this post on Saturday so I'll be doing two posts today.  This first project is a  card  that I created for my SIL Monica, her birthday was Saturday.  I created this card using some TH distress ink and a Teresa Collins stencil.  Sketch inspiration came from the  Clean and Simple Stamping blog, the sentiment is from Hampton Arts.  I'm sharing this card for the clean and simple birthday challenge over at Always Happy Birthday and the anything goes challenge #33 over at Cardz TV. Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a marvelous Monday.

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Treva, your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Always Happy Birthday!
Hugs & Blessings,
Mary

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday. Good luck!