WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 15, 2018

Cut it Up

Hello and happy Friday, more seasonal temps in our area today.

I am happy to share my first ever design team project for the Cut it Up Challenge Blog.  The theme for this week's challenge #150  is Anything But a Card and the sponsor for this challenge is Ink on 3.

For my project I used their one piece box 3D SVG Kit, the kit included everything that I needed to put the box together.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the box,  the kit included the bow and side panels.  I used paper from the Colorbok Off the Grid paper pad, cut the speech bubbles using the Artiste cricut cartridge, and miscellaneous stamps from my stash  for the panels.   I am going to use the box to give my daughter another charm for her Pandora bracelet.



Now that you're seen my project, you should head on over the the  Cut it Up blog to see what the other designers created, participate in the challenge for an opportunity to win a prize from Ink on 3.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Your box turned out beautiful, Treva! I'm happy you already have a use for it.

Congratulations, and welcome to the team! :)

Evelyn

The Scrappin Diva said...

Congrats on making the team and a beautiful creation of your box

LilArtsyWoman said...

Congrats to you and also what a fantastic project. This box is gorgeous.