WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 8, 2018

Happy Friyah


Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin; another good weather day here in our area with calls for some showers tomorrow.  Today I am sharing another birthday card that I put together using paper from the Bella Blvd Make Your Mark paper pad, an unbranded stitched circle die, a Scruffy Little Cat (Crafter's Companion) embossing folder called Chic, a Pebbles layered stick and some Michael's rhinestones.  I'm sharing this card for the monthly challenge over at Always Happy Birthday; it is an anything goes challenge with an optional Summer theme.  I'm also sharing it for the Anything Goes challenge #51 over at Cardz TV.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I feel like putting those flip flops on and walking on the beach. Have a great weekend.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Cute summery card!