WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Using my Scraps


Hello and happy Saturday, I am suppose to attend a 12 hour scrapbooking crop today but I'm not sure I'll make it.  Of course I didn't get my stuff together so I would have a productive time, I feel like I need just a little more time in my week!

Today I am sharing a card that I put together using more scraps from my stash, they came from the Bella Blvd Make Your Mark 6x8 paper pad.  I used an unbranded stitched square die for the sentiment and added a few Jolee stickers for embellishments and this card was done!  Sketch inspiration for this card came from challenge #369 over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I'm also sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #53 over at  Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great combination of patterned papers!

LilArtsyWoman said...

You have used your scraps so very well in designing this card. It is a beauty.

Donna Scholz said...

Super use of scraps to create a summery card, Treva! I like the bright colors and luscious feel!! Thank you for joining us a Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Wow, perfect combo of scraps - love this bright and fresh take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!