WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Lego Card


Hello and happy Tuesday, seasonal temps in the forecast for today and hopefully no rain.  Today I am sharing a card that I have been wanting to try for a while and was super excited when Tracey from Gift Basket Appeal  shared one recently.  A great way to use scraps and it came together rather quickly with the only exception of cutting the adhesive tape, I'll use pop dots the next time!  The sentiment came from the Stampabilities card phrases set.   Now I just have to wait for the perfect opportunity to give this card to a lego enthusiast.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #53 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a great card and awesome design. Very inspiring.