WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Happy 100th


Good evening, I am back today for another post to share a card that I finished while I was at the crop today.  I used sketch inspiration from challenge #269 from  Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge more paper from my scrap stash, the banner and balloon were cut with my Crafter's Companion Diamond Press machine, heat embossed the sentiment and added a few Nicole adhesive nail heads.  I am sharing this card for the embossing challenge #374 over at DIie Cuttin' Divas.  Take care and come back soon.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! To mark a 100th birthday is certainly special, and you have created a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the AHSC.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Brandi said...

What a fun card, I really like the added touch of the banner! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Scrapper69 said...

What a Wonderful card! The background looks awesome! Thanks for joining us over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week! Have a Great Day!

Theresa (DCD DT)