WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Graduation


Hello and happy Saturday, another hot day in our area!  I have lots to do today but I am feeling tired so it may not happen, DH returns from Texas tonight.  I got so caught up in Father's Day cards that  I almost forgot about graduations.  One of my co-workers requested a card for my manager's daughter so I am sharing the card that I made for her using her school's colors.  I used sketch inspiration from #123 over at  Sketch N Scrap, more papers from my scrap stash; the pattern piece came from the DCWV Teenage Dream Stack.  Additionally I used a few sequins, a cut from the Locker Talk Cricut cartridge and a Studio G stamp.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenges over at PDE Linky (#24) and Cardz TV (#52).   Thank you for your visit, enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love the plaid! Nice job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A gorgeous graduation card. Love the colors and the selection of papers.

StacyLee said...

Fantastic job with the sketch, it worked perfectly for your graduation card. Love that plaid paper as your background, it gives it a nice masculine touch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Great job using school colors. The mortar board and tassel are just the thing. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot -
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

This is such a great graduation card! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap.
Surama