WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A Huge Hug


Hello and happy Wednesday, it is sunny and cold in our area today.  I'm back to share another drive by post and another one of my lunch box series cards.  Today's card share uses inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #496.  When I saw this sketch I decided I wanted to use one of my Sizzix Flip-it Framelit die by Stephanie Barnard which have been sitting unused for years.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad, a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment and a MS butterfly punch.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #85 over at CardzTV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

WOW! Love this beautiful cards and the combination of papers you used. I see you're doing the butterfly thing (lol).

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Love the fancy fold!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! I am so glad you "dusted off" a great die set to make this lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.