WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Feel Better Soon


Hello and happy Sunday, the weekend is almost over but the kids are on Spring Break so maybe our week won't be so hectic.  Today's card was created using inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch #309, paper scraps from my stash and the Jillibean Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup 6x6 paper pad. I used a  CTMH stamp for the sentiment, an unbranded stitched oval die and a Sizzix bow die.  Another card done and ready to go postal!

Take care and come back again soon.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the colours in this card, so very pretty. I also love the combination of patterns. Great card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

LilArtsyWoman said...

I must agree that the colors and blending of the papers are gorgeous. Great card my friend.

Christine said...

Very pretty paper choices for a sweet get well card. Love the paper bow!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Treva,

that blue bow just pops! great card. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challege. good luck.

Alicia