WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Paper Rosettes


Hello Friday and happy March!  Rain and cold temps  in today's forecast but no rain and warmer temps tomorrow.  Doing a quick drive by post to share another card; last week I started creating paper rosettes, watched YT and decided to order a die set.   The card above uses one of the dies, paper from the Craft Smith Harvest Boutique12x12 paper pad and a stamped sentiment.  I have decided I need more practice with creating rosettes manually as I have mixed feelings about the TH thinlit dies.   I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #84 at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A gorgeous card. You know I love your paper patterns. That rosette is beautiful also.
Have a nice weekend.