WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, March 15, 2019

World Sleep Day


Hello and happy Friday, warm temps in the forecast for today.  It's World Sleep Day and I am sleepy, still trying to adjust to the time change.   Today's card share uses  sketch inspiration from  Tuesday Morning Sketches #494.  The pattern papers came from the Well Hello paper pad, used an unbranded stitched square die, a Studio G stamp, some Stickles (not sure you can see them in the picture), and some Queen & Co. embellishments.  This is one of those cards where I have mixed feelings about the end result, can't change it now!  Last Friday was my MIL's birthday and I forgot to share her card and today's card is for my co-worker Ella who is celebrating her birthday today!  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #85 over at Cardz TV and Friday Fun Day Friday challenge #273 over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is gorgeous. All the pieces blend well together. One color is corresponding to the next color and they are all coming together beautifully. Great job. tfs

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

your color combos are so pretty -

I think world sleep day should be every day :)

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Laura Jean (LJ) - TMS Design Team