WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Congrats


Hello and happy Sunday, more rain in today's forecast.  I am doing a quick drive by post as I have lots to do.  We aren't going to church this morning since Baby Girl is still not feeling well enough to go out, I sure hope she can go back to school on Tuesday. Today's project share is another card for my lunchbox series created using sketch inspiration from CAS(E)  this sketch #311.  I used paper from the Ki Memories (Hampton Arts) 6x6 paper pad, an unbranded stitched square die, some glimmer mist and a Studio G stamp for the sentiment.  March is National Craft Month so I continue to try to use my stash to create as much as possible.

Thank you for your visit, hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, I LOVE the Butterfly pattern paper! So PRETTY!

Theresa