WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Paper Pad Challenge

 







Hello Thursday, more rain in today’s forecast.  I'm back today to share a challenge completed by some of the Cut it Up challenge blog design team members.  We each chose a 6x6 paper pad and completed as many projects as possible, I still have some scraps left so I might be able to do about two more signature clean and simple cards.  I created 25 cards that included two mini slim line cards, and 3 baskets using the My Mind's Eye Breeze 6x6 paper pad which was a double sided pattern paper pad.  The pad was gifted to me some years ago by one of my scrapping besties.  In addition to the paper pad I used lots of stuff from my stash and even  some things for the first time. I had a hard time getting a good picture but a lot of time has been spent on this project so it’s time to move on!

Now that you've seen my projects, you should visit the other designers to see more great projects using 6x6 paper pads.







Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon!


7 comments:

Evelyn said...

Your cards are so elegant, Treva, and I love your little Easter baskets. Those bows are amazing. I feel like I have three thumbs when I'm trying to make a bow, but yours are beautiful.

Hope you had fun!!

Evelyn

ScrappyHorses said...

What a beautiful set of cards and 3-D pieces! Love the papers, designs, and cuts! These are perfect for so many occasions! Great job!!

Larelyn said...

Such wonderful cards. I love the color scheme of this paper pad and I love your designs.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, WOW! So Beautiful! I LOVE the color palette and your cards are just amazing Treva!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are beautiful and the baskets are just so adorable! This was such a fun challenge! Happy Easter!

Leslie

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Such a great idea! I should do that with my paper pads, and ALL of the scrapbook paper I cut into 6x6 squares. You are so inspiring Treva!

LilArtsyWoman said...

These cards are beautiful along with the cute baskets. The idea is fantastic and I might try this for creating cards for soldiers and cards for kindness.