WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving


 Hello Thursday evening, just stopping in to do a quick drive by post.  I hope you have enjoyed your holiday and that you enjoyed your time with family and friends.  I will be going to bed early as I am tired and if I go to bed I won’t keep eating!  Today’s card uses sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap card sketch #206.  I used papers from the DCWV Indian Summer Fall glitter and cardstock mat stacks, cut the leaf using a Darice die, a Hero Arts stamp and some Ki Memories  gems.

Thank you for your visit and continue to take care as you go about; hope you will return again soon!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card! I love the pops of bright blue. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna Deaton said...

What a great Fall card! I love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! ~Deanna :)

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Tammy Folk said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving Card Treva! Lovin' the mixture of patterned papers on this one. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

Tina Campbell said...

Lovely card :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
Tina - DT

Lisa in Texas said...

Beautiful card Treva! I love that big leaf! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!