WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday Musings

 


I started this post yesterday but as life would have it I didn’t finish it so I am trying again today!  Please  continue to pray for my family, tell your love ones that you love them because tomorrow may be too late. Today's card share is one created using sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #205, pattern papers and a sticker from the Elle’s Studio Autumn Days collections.  I cut the sentiment using a Sizzix TH Thinlit die set and this super cute card was done!  I am almost done with my Fall/Thank You/Thanksgiving cards as I need to get them in the mail before Saturday. 

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and come back soon!

4 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful card Treva! I love the mix of patterns you used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! I love that sticker that you used - so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tammy Folk said...

Treva - I'm soooo lovin' your card - it's sooo stinkin'cute! Great take on the card sketch as well. Thank you for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap.

Chris C said...

Love your assortment of papers used for your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.