WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 1, 2021

Celebrate

 


Hello Monday night, it has been a few days since I shared; I was busy creating LOs for a Halloween crop event.  Today I am sharing one of the LOs that I created using a picture taken last month at one of my college roommates retirement party.  We had so much fun and  I was glad to see some friends that I hadn’t seen in a few years .I used pattern paper from the Park Lane Classic Chic 12x12 paper pad and Recollections foil cardstock.  The dress and shoes were cut using the Forever Young Cricut cartridge,  a Sizzix die for the sentiment and an unbranded die set for the balloons. Added the splatters using water color paint, some twine and brads that have been in my stash for years. I am sharing this layout for the Challenge YOURself #94,  Black and White plus one other color.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great LO and memories. Keep up the fantastic work!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love the combination of black and gold - it works so well with the photo! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! -Lauren

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your gorgeous page, Treva! The photo looks like so much fun. Your really nailed the black and white plus one challenge this month. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself. We are all very happy that you did!

Tracy P said...

Such a cool background and the balloons are the perfect touch! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the center circle and the gold balloons. Happy retirement to your friend! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!