WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Holiday Wishes


 Hello and happy Monday, hope you had a wonderful holiday and that you got to spend some time with family and friends.  Today I am sharing another card using a die cut that had been sitting around since last year!  I used papers from the DCWV Glittered Winter mat stack which was gifted to me from one of my crafting besties.  The oval was cut using a Spellbinders die, used  a Cottage Cutz die for the ice skates, snowflake stickers and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment. I am sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash  challenge #459 - Triple Threat (3 glittered snowflakes).

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

That's very elegant, Treva. I have fond memories of ice skating through nearby woods and at a local golf course pond!!

Evelyn