WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Season's Greetings

 


Hello and happy cool Tuesday morning.  I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card I created using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge #448, glittered pattern paper from one of the DCWV mat stacks, some star shaped gems and an unbranded stamp set for the sentiment.  Almost done with all my holiday cards for the two swaps that I am doing.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving, be safe and come back soon!

4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very nice, a perfect way to use the sketch, and I like those star gems, nice finishing touch! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Pretty holiday card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Anna said...

I love the the patterned paper.
Thank you for sharing with us over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, I love the patterned paper, so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca