WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Seasons Greetings


 Hello and happy sunny Saturday morning! I am doing a quick drive by post to share another holiday card created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #633.   I used papers from the Echo Park Christmas Silver Foil Stripe collection, some Recollections foil paper, an unbranded die, some sequins and a Sizzix die for the sentiment.  The papers and gingerbread cup  die was actually cut last year, still using my stash but not happy that I have added to my stash! I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes #154

Thank you for your visit, take card and hurry back soon.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh, my goodness, that's totally adorable, Treva!!

Evelyn

Debbie said...

Super cute card!! Love your little peek-a-boo gingerbread man!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Ahhh!! This is ultra adorable!! I love that gingerbread and cup. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Ah ya the struggle is real when it comes to reducing our stash without adding more!!! This came out really cute I love those and the papers/colors you picked. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!