WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Celebrate


 Wow, it has been a week since I shared, way too much going on and to top it off I don’t feel well.  I have to push through and get going about my day.  Today’s card was created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #714.  The  plan is to create as many holiday cards as possible this month.  The pattern paper came from the American Crafts Hot Cocoa 6x6 paper pad, the wood veneer trees have been in my stash for years, used a  Crafter’s Companion die set to cut the triangles; stamped the sentiment and added a few gems and the card was done!

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon!

4 comments:

Debi said...

I thoroughly agree with everything that my TMS teammate, Patti, said about your card. She did not, however, mention that awesome plaid paper! Fabulous! Thanks for joining the fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Debi TMS DT

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love your little trees!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Donna W. said...

Fabulous card. Really like the plaid paper. The little trees are cute. Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! So cool! This is so nice. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.