WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 14, 2023

CIU #282 - Look Up in the Sky

 


Hello and happy Friday, looking forward to getting a lot done this weekend.  Today’s project share is  my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. This week’s theme is Look Up in the Sky, I created a mini slimline card.  I used scraps of paper from my never ending stash of scraps, an Echo Park kite die, some stitched cloud dies (recently gifted to me from another crafter) and a Sizzix stamp for the sentiment(first time using it). I inked the clouds and added some dimensional adhesive to the sentiment. I really like how this card came together, makes the perfect encouragement card.

Now that you've seen my project, I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design team inspiration. Create and share your Look Up in the Sky project, don't forget to use a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at noon PST

Thank you for your visit, enjoy your weekend and hurry back soon.
  

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors and the fun clouds!