WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wednesday Wanderings

 


Hello and happy Wednesday,  just stopping by to share a card that I recently created.  I have been trying to use some of the items that have been sitting unused for some time.  Last week two of my co-workers assisted me with a task so I made them a thank you card.  For this card I used the Spellbinder's Post Box die set, random paper scraps,  a Cricut cartridge to cut the sentiment; I think it came from the CTMH Artiste cartridge.  I really like how this card came out so I will be using that die again for a holiday card!  I am sharing this card for the challenge #489 (three item cluster)  over at Use Your Stuff,  My cluster of items are nested in the lid of the post box.  I am also sharing it over at Shopping Our Stash for their challenge #501 (no stamping allowed).

Thank you so much for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

Willa Jean said...

Love this!

dj said...

Very sweet card...love the mailbox full of flowers!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Your die cut flowers and mailbox work together perfectly for our “no stamping” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS501

Haven_mom4 said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful cluster. thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff