WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Christmas in July

 


Hello Tuesday, today I am sharing two more holiday cards created using the Echo Park Celebrate Christmas 12x12 paper pack.  I created the cards using some embossing folders which aren't really visible in the picture and cut a-parts from the paper pack for the sentiments; though they are clean and simple they look better in person!  I'm sharing them over at Shopping Our Stash for their No Stamping Allowed challenge. Two more cards to add to my stash to use or donate.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

dj said...

Merry making...I love both cards!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Your cup apart paper packs work perfectly for our “no stamping” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS501