WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday Musings


 Hello Saturday night,  it has been a rough day but I did manage to get a few cards done. I created this card using sketch inspiration from this month’s card sketch over at Stick it Down.  I used papers from the My Mind’s Eye Dwell  6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders die set for the sentiment and a few Paper Studio gemstones. I am sharing this card on IG for the #2crafters1design challenge, this week theme was “thanks.’ The weekend goes by so fast, there never seems to be enough hours in a day

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon!

1 comment:

MJ's Kraze said...

Sorry for the rough day. Crafting seems the best way to end a day like that. I love the large sentiment that you used.
Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
Mandi, card DT