WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 28, 2024

CIU #306 -- Criters


 Hello Friday and let the weekend begin, another really busy week so I am operating on fumes!  Today's project share is my project for the Cut it Up challenge blog where the theme is critters (real or fantasy).  I struggled with this as I wasn't sure whether you could consider a butterfly a critter, I know that it is an insect. I needed a sympathy card so I just went with it.  

I used sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge 583 along with random papers, dies, gems and a stamped sentiment.  Another signature clean and simple card done and will be going postal tomorrow along with some other handmade greeting cards.

I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more design inspiration, create and share your critter themed project; don't forget to use a die.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, July 10, 2024 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Dena J said...

I love the clean and simple beauty of your card Treva. It is not linked to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and should be! So pretty. Please check InLinkz and try to link it.
~ Dena J, DT AHSC

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, so pretty - love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)