WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, August 2, 2024

Happy Birthday Felisa

 


Hello Friday and Happy Birthday to one of my scrappin' besties! Today is Felisa's birthday and this is the card I made for her.  I used sketch #588 from Atlantic Hearts, papers from a Violet Studio paper pad, stamp and die tulip set that I picked up from Amazon (first time using it).  Finished the card by adding a stamped sentiment and some gems!  I colored the the tulips with some alcohol markers, I am still struggling as a colorist!  The card has gone postal but she won't receive it until after her birthday!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love this! So pretty. I love the subtle plaid behind the flowers and the yellow paper is great but they let the flowers take centre stage! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

foleysfriend said...

Great birthday card. I love how bright and cheerful the tulips are and I really like your choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.