WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Drum Roll Please


Hello and happy Friday, another rainy and gloomy day here in our area.  I'm so over the fact that the the April showers have spilled over into  May showers, my girlfriend and I were joking yesterday saying it has been raining forty days and nights!  So today I am sharing a LO, I am so far behind that I've just got to get the pictures scrapped without too much fanfare.  The LO uses some pictures taken at a meeting that I recently attended for an organization that I belong to associated with my husband's fraternity.  Although we had lots of food, fun and fellowship we still had to take care of some business too, I guess I should have scrapped some of those pictures too!  This makes the 9th LO of the year toward my challenge goal.

Happy Mother's Day, take care and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Fabulous LO...Happy Mother's Day...enjoy your day!