WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hello Tuesday


It's raining outside again today so I'm feeling like I should be asleep!  I am feeling like I am so behind and that I simply cannot catch up!  Today I am sharing a card that I put together for the man across the street that came knocking at my door in distress Saturday night.  He presented me with a store brought card that he wanted to know if I could alter it because he had purchased it for his daughter and he failed to read it in it's entirety!  I'm not sure if he was wanted to give it to her on Sunday for Mother's Day (she is not a mother) or her birthday is on Friday; nontheless it was a Mother's Day card!   He was so excited and happy, all items used were in my stash so all it cost me was time which is premium right now!

Take card and have a great week.

4 comments:

Dk said...

You did an awesome job and this was so kind of you to do this for him.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Darling!!

Krafthead said...

Great job on this! Awesome job coming to the rescue!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Awesome card and such kindness.