WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday Musings


It's Thursday and I'm so looking forward to the weekend!  I'm not exactly sure why I am looking forward to the weekend because I will still have a full schedule and not enough time to work on some projects that I need to complete!  The weather is still gloomy here and I haven't felt much like doing anything extra.  Today I am sharing another card that I put together using leftover paper from another card.  I failed to meet my goal of finishing Mother's Day cards so I decided to send out a few thinking of you cards instead!  I heat embossed the sentiment, added punched butterflies (MS), ribbon and an enamel dot and the card was done!

Take care and I hope you'll come back again soon.