WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Male Cards


Hello and happy Thursday, another warm day with no rain!  I am back today to share one of the cards that I created after watching a Guy Card Collaboration video hop, if you'd like to follow along this is where it starts with  Maymay Made It and it includes a total of 26 crafters sharing male inspired cards.  The series started on Monday but I'm running a little behind since I had to search through my stash for a replacement item for one of the punches that I didn't have.  I had to improvise since I didn't own a word window punch.  I like how the card came together, the inside says "to a dad who can fix anything."  I used the Father's Day stamp set from Hero Arts and the Father's Day cricut cartridge for the tool box cut along with the envelope punch board a Sizzix TH die for the top opening.

Thanks for your visit, stop by again tomorrow for another male card inspired by the video hop!

No comments: