WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Musings


Hello and happy Wednesday, yesterday it rained most of the day and today we are expecting more rain!  Today I am sharing a wedding card that I put together for one of the FB card angels.   When I set out to make the card I had planned to use her wedding colors but when I pulled out this paper pad, I just went with the color them in the paper.  The paper came from Darice which is the first time I purchased one of their paper pads.  It is one of the Embellish by Dena called Kumari, I picked it up on clearance but can't remember  when or where maybe Michaels or Wal-Mart.  I cut the couple using the cricut Wedding solutions cartridge,  used some glittered paper for the head piece, added some
small pearls to the gown and a stamped sentiment and the card was done!

Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Miss Misi said...

Very pretty and I love the bride.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful!