WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday Musings


Hello and happy Saturday, it is currently raining cats and dogs but they have cancelled the total wash out!  My original plan was stay indoors all day but as life would have those plans have changed.  I am up trying to get in a little 'me time' in before we have to go out.

I am back today to share a wedding card that I made for one of my crafting besties.  I struggled with the card because I really wanted to do something a little different.  I used a large background stamp from Sizzix that I heat embossed.  The stamp was  gifted to me by the recipient of the card.  I cut the sentiment using the cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge, used gold paper from a MS paper pad along with a piece of ribbon and a few gems.   I am pleased with end result and happy that I was able to use more items from my stash!  I am sharing this card for challenge #223 - Heat Embossing over at  Use Your Stuff.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

missgailly said...

Beautiful! Love that background stamp. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Darlene said...

Perfect and BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the USE YOUR STUFF Challenge Blog! We hope to see you again next week!

Darlene
USE YOUR STUFF
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Papercrafting Princess said...

Just darling!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is really lovely!...Love that background.