WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Back to School


Hello and happy Wednesday, less rain in today's forecast.  Where does the time go, I need more hours in my days!  Today's project share is a card that I created for my daughter as it her last year of high school so I wanted something a little more grown up for her.  These are exciting, bittersweet  and emotional times for us.  When putting the card together I looked at several different sketches but decided to just go my own way using miscellaneous papers, a Paper Studio embossing folder for the bricks, diecuts from the Teen Scene and Wild Card 2 Cricut Cartridges, stamped the sentiment and added a piece of washi tape.  I'm sharing this card for the Back to School challenges over at Die Cuttin' Divas and Bitten by the Bug2.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! LOVE the embossed background and it is perfect for a Beautiful Senior! She will love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin Divas! Have a great day!

Theresa (DCD DT)

mum of two said...

I love the brick background! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card for your daughter's Senior year. Yes, where does the time go? I couldn't believe it was Wednesday...the middle of the week today.

Caroline said...

Wow, your daughter's senior year! They grow up so fast. I love your card with the stylin' girl and the embossed brick background. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

L.B. said...

Great back to school card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas and our back to school challenge

Laura Pizz said...

This is adorable - Love the Teen Scene cartridge! Thank you for participating in the BBTB2 challenge!

Laura Pizz said...

LOVE your card! You won the Bitten by the Bug2 challenge - come over to the blog and grab your winning badge! ~Laura