WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Thinking of You


Hello and happy Wednesday, another hot day here in the Commonwealth!  Today I am doing another quick drive by post as I meant to share this card earlier but as life would have it I didn't.  Today's card is one that I put together for an online crop hosted by Sketch N Scrap.  I used pattern paper from the Teresa Collins Urban Market 6x6 pad and a Paper Studio stamp for the sentiment.  I used the Richard Garay Make Amazing Happen, Amazing Blooms stamp/die set for the flower.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge over at the Make~Motivate~Connect Linkup Party #3 which is a new series host by Christina Thomas on her blog.  I am also sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #62 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

6 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Nicely done and nice colors

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the colors and the card design!
-Trena

Willa Jean said...

Great card! I have that same paper pad and love it! I live in the Commonwealth also.

char52 said...

Very nice!

Vicki L. said...

Georgous!