WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Hello August

National Civil Rights Museum Greensboro NC
Good morning and happy Wednesday, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever but sometimes this thing called life gets in the way!  We have more rain in the forecast for our area today, we really need some sunshine as the ground is really soggy.  Today I am not sharing a project but a few of the pictures that were taken at the family reunion this past weekend, I will be working on a LO soon as time permits.  We were in Greensboro and Winston Salem, North Carolina for the Clack, Perry, Henderson for the 26th reunion.  

Tiana, Destiny & Esperanza

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.



3 comments: